Monday, February 8, 2010

Soccer was more successful tonight, but Sara hurt her knee really badly and can't hardly walk. Hopefully she gets better soon. Later DuPuy had us watch a BBC special on the history of Great Britain- part 2 of 7...the man narrating it was hilarious. Typical Brit.

2/8/10
Ran this morning then studio. Last night I was TOLD by Justing and Chris that we didn't get the station for the superbowl, but this morning I found out we did in fact have the channel and a few people went over to DuPuy's apartment to watch it. Oh well, I was honestly too tired to stay up and watch it- at least the Saints won :) Emma and I went swimming in Richmond while everyone else was using the internet at the station- still tires me out a lot, but it feels good to exercise. Now I'm just waiting at the station for everyone to be done on the internet- I've gotten so used to not having it I don't know what to do when I have it! Tonight I'm going to make mac-n-cheese like mom always did to prove to the guys that you can make it without tons of butter and it still tastes good. We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment